Islamic Motivation: Inspiring Quotes
1) Never expect things to happen, struggle and make them happen. Never expect yourself to be given a good value, create a value of your own.
2) If a drop of water falls in lake there is no identity. But if it falls on a leaf of lotus it shines like a pearl. So choose the best place where you would shine.
3) Falling down is not defeat, real defeat is when you are refusing to get up.
4) Ship is always safe at shore, but it is not built for it.
5) When you are successful your well-wishers know who you are, but when you are unsuccessful you know who your well-wishers are.
6) Never take some one for granted, hold every person close to your Heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.
7) The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions!
8) Knowledge is like a fruit. When a fruit grows on a branch of a tree, its weight causes that branch to bend and bow. Similarly, when knowledge increases in a person, it causes him to become humble and not Mutakabbir (proud and boastful).
9) Under the shade there is always darkness.
The need to judge: Inspirational Quotations
- Your ability to make judgments can serve you well. It can also cause a lot of needless trouble, anxiety, and pain.
- Stop making judgments about the things that don't matter. And you'll free yourself to focus on the things that do.
- Imagine a world in which there was nothing to annoy you. When you let go of the constant need to judge, the annoyances drop quickly away.
- Many times judgment can be replaced with understanding. And by truly seeking to understand others, you will yourself be far better understood.
- Certainly there are times when a judgment is necessary and appropriate. Your judgment at such times can be much more powerful and effective when you haven't wasted it on things that don't matter.
- Use your judgment wisely. And just as wisely, give it a rest.
Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end: Inspiring Quotes
- There will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours or days. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance. It will not matter what you owned or what you were owed. Your grudges, resentments, frustrations, and jealousies will finally disappear.
- So, too, your hopes, ambitions, plans, and to-do lists will expire. The wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away. It won't matter where you came from, or on what side of the tracks you lived, at the end. It won't matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant.
- Even your gender and skin color will be irrelevant.
- So what will matter? How will the value of your days be measured?
- What will matter is not what you bought, but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave. What will matter is not your success, but your significance. What will matter is not what you learned, but what you taught. What will matter is every act of integrity, compassion, courage or sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged others to emulate your example.
- What will matter is not your competence, but your character. What will matter is not how many people you knew, but how many will feel a lasting loss when you're gone. What will matter are not your memories, but the memories that live in those who loved you. What will matter is how long you will be remembered, by whom and for what.
- Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident. It's not a matter of circumstance but of choice.
- Choose to live a life that matters.
- "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give". ©2003 Michael Josephson
Lessons of life: Inspirational Quotations
- Every situation is a lesson to be learned. From the most mundane chores to the most complex projects, life is always ready to teach you something.
- Life is ready to teach when you are willing to learn. And the more you learn from what life offers, the better life becomes.
- The lessons are usually not all that obvious. Yet they are there if you will think to take a look. The lessons are there in every moment, in every dilemma, in every frustration and every joy. They are there in every sadness, every victory, every discomfort and every pleasure.
- Each lesson you learn paves the way for a new and even more valuable one. Each lesson you ignore keeps coming back, again and again.
- One way or another, life will teach you its lessons. When you're a willing student, those lessons are pure gold.
No matter what: Inspirational Quotations
- Whether the day is gray or whether it is sunny, you can make a difference. If others support you or if they conspire to stand in your way, you can make a difference.
- If you have plenty of resources available to you or if you have very few, you can make a difference. If momentum is on your side or if it is not, you can make a difference.
- You can wait and hope for things to go your way. Or you can get busy and make it happen.
- You can complain that life has been terribly unfair. Or you can move ahead anyway and achieve what you intend, no matter what the obstacles may be.
- You can plead with others to give you a break. Or you can go ahead and forge your own path to success.
- Wherever you may be, whatever may have happened, you can make a positive difference. Live with commitment, decide to move forward no matter what, and you will.
Relationships: Inspiring Quotes
- People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.
- When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Some times they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.
- Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season!
- LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.
- Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime.